Why we are Different? With Next-level, the wait for getting connected to a Canadian-licensed doctor is shortened significantly, in comparison to other clinics. Which you can not only access from anywhere and any device, but also at any time, available 24/7. Appointments are also available for those that prefer that.
While Next-level acts as a clinic, Telehealth Ontario simply connects you to a registered Canadian nurse to help with any minor medical questions that you may have for the moment. If that is sufficient for you, Telehealth is a non-urgent option that works. However, for medical records, prescriptions, and more serious and long-term medical advice, try contacting Next-level today.
Here’s how Next-level’s doctors can help you
- Next-level quickly connects you, healthcare providers, to help with any questions or concerns that you may have – no matter the size, we are here to help you the best we can!
- By contacting our doctors, they are authorized and can write sick/medical notes for you and your family – however, not for an extended time period; only short absences of 1-3 days – however this beats waiting in line to have a simple note written!
- With the help of our team, we can quickly store, keep and manage your medical records, helping you keep them all organized and in one place, also making it easier for you to access
- Our doctors can also prescribe medications, which can be faxed to your closest or desired pharmacy – however, based solely on your consultation
Learn more about why Telehealth Ontario Patients love using Next-level
- Not having to endure long wait times has been a huge life-saver!
- Service is quick and efficient.
- No more needing to wait in lines and driving down to get a prescription! Simply discuss online and get it faxed to your local clinic.
- Shorter questions can take up to less than 30 minutes of your time!
- Be heard after the first time.
- Enjoy an established and well-organized website, easy to maneuver.
- And lastly, let our support staff help you with any and all your problems.